PCOS GPS: From Stress to Success
This individualized 12 weeks signature program will empower you with knowledge and action to balance hormones and conquer PCOS!
It is designed for you if you are struggling with PCOS symptoms and weren’t given enough guidance!
I’ve worked with many individuals helping them conquer their PCOS symptoms and get pregnant.
I still remember the first time I learned about PCOS when I was a dietetic intern. I then went through the process of PCOS diagnosis because of facing some of the symptoms you are dealing with like acne and extra hair growth! I was put on the birth control pill as well without a formal diagnosis!
Women’s health and PCOS are my passions.
If you’re tired of hearing:
- “Just lose weight.”
- “Don’t worry about PCOS!”
- “Here is the birth control pill.”
- “Come back when you want babies.”
I created this program to make a difference in your life!
Struggling with irregular periods?
Excess hair growth and acne?
Low energy and fatigue?
This program will help you:
- Understand PCOS and your hormones
- Learn what a period is and what a healthy cycle
- Tackle PCOS drivers of insulin resistance and inflammation
- Learn how to balance your meals
- Have meal ideas and inspirations
- Understand your body cues and learn from them
- Manage stress
- Create a routine for self-care and joyful movement
- Learn about the best supplements for you
What is offered in the program?
- Initial assessment and consultation session
- An individualized road map that is specific for your nutritional needs and goals
- Biweekly video online sessions with Noura
- Weekly email check-ins
- Individualized handouts and resources
- Biweekly customized meal plans
- Supplement recommendation specific to your need
- Gifts and bonuses along the way
Noura is so honest and she did all her best to use every minute in the meeting hour for my benefit. She was excellent in explaining all the information to me. Before working with Noura, I felt so helpless and almost gave up controlling my blood sugar. During working with Noura, I found that she is so calm and supportive that I felt so confident dealing with all my problems. After working with Noura, I am so confident to change my lifestyle with ease and understanding.
Great services from a very kind, knowledgeable person. I think it was perfect! I especially love the detailed coloured handouts! Before working with Noura I felt like PCOS wasn’t managed and that their was no hope for me. That I would never get better. During working with Noura, I felt hopeful about my PCOS and that managing if is possible. After working with Noura, I have confidence to still work on goals and truly appreciate her ongoing support. She goes over and beyond to help!
$1200 one-time fee
3 monthly payments of $400
If you think this program is something you’re interested in, click below to book a free discovery call with Noura to find out if you’re a good fit and to ask any questions you have.
What is the difference between a Registered Dietitian and a Nutritionist?
While every dietitian is a nutritionist, not every nutritionist is a dietitian. While anyone can call themselves a nutritionist, not anyone can call themselves a dietitian, except for having the following:
1) completing at least four years of a university degree in food, nutrition, or related field or equivalent.
2) Completing a year of practicum or internship that can be combined by a Master’s degree or not..
3) Writing and passing the Canadian Dietetic Registration Exam (CDRE), which is mostly a competency-based applied cases exam.
In Canada, dietitians are regulated by Colleges and Associations. In Ontario, dietitians are regulated by the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
Dietitians follow standards of practice and code of ethics. We are also accountable to continuing learning and competency.
Do you do direct billing to insurance?
No. I provide you with a detailed invoice to submit to your insurance provider if you have dietitian’s services covered.
Do you offer meal plans?
Yes, or I offer meal ideas instead based on your preferences.
Do you work with people outside of Ontario?
That depends on the regulations in the province you reside in outside of Ontario.
Do you have a physical office?
No. I only have a virtual practice, which is convenient for both of us.
Do you offer one off sessions?
Yes. I do. While you see better results when working with me in a program, I still offer one off session based on your preference.
Do you see people without PCOS, diabetes, or hypothyroidism?
Yes. I always go with you on a free discovery call first to find out if we are a good fit to work together. You can book a discovery call here.
Do I need a doctor’s referral to work with you?
No. I don’t need a doctor’s referral from you, except if that was a requirement by your insurance provider.